Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ah a fresh snow.

Of course it is kind of crazy since just two days ago I was wearing long shorts and a short sleeved shirt, but oh well. ^-^ Snow is fun on its own!

We bundled up and headed out to play in it as soon as it stopped snowing. The boys had sat on the couch watching since we'd gotten up so I knew they were excited about it.


I took lots of pics but heres a few of the better ones. There are lots of funny ones of them playing in the snow, but these are the ones I like the best.

Kai loves to flop down on the ground so I was not surprised when that was the first thing he did ^-~


Lilly watching out for the boys and her kitty.

Madd said "Mooooom!" and I quickly turned around. He'd been cleaning off the van and some of the snow fell on him. I couldn't resist a shot before helping him dust off.


Hope you all are staying warm and cozy or out enjoying the fresh layer on the ground. ^-^

Were enjoying some hot coco and a scooby movie. ^-^

No comments: