Friday, November 30, 2007

Boys scarfs

I finished both the boys scarfs right before Thanksgiving. I mean literally. I was sewing Madd's together as I was packing. *laughs*

So heres a pic of the scarfs.





I took old baby clothes and cut them up. Things I didn't want to get rid of because of sentimental value, but didn't see the reason to store. I mean I have a few of their most adorable outfits stored, but I keep finding things I don't want to pass along!


This fabric is one of the outfits I just adored. It was comfy, cool enough to wear outdoors in the spring (our springs are short, so its really a summer) and cute enough to wear where ever! Then it got paint on it at one of my art shows. Kai was trying to help me paint. That didn't work out as well as he'd hoped. Oh well.

They love them which is great, means I'm not fighting two kiddos who don't want to wear scarfs. ^-^

No comments: