Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged! Twice ^-^

Never really been good at these tagging things, so here goes.

I've been tagged by both Cyndi *see here*
as well as Vicki of Parrotise Beads

Heres the tag, which by the way is an award ^-^ Which makes it a cool tag.

This was started by Erin of Idyll Hands

-Post the award on your own blog. (Post who gave it to you)

-Indicate its original link and link to that site.
-Give the award to 5 other blogs that you enjoy, find creative and inspire you.

So heres my 5

1. Posie Gets Cozy, She makes some really cute stuff and writes a blog thats a great read anyday.

2. BitterSweet, A blog I check on a daily basis. She has a wonderful writing style and a delicious blog in general. Plus shes a young author of a cookbook!

3.Etsians Say The Darnest Things, Because when ever I need a good laugh, I check this blog. It's based off the forums and the folks who say funny things in it. I've found some great shops through this blog.

4.Some Girls Wander, is a neat blog about some of the fun fashions popping up on Etsy.

5. The Twisted Pearl, A fellow ArEtsy gal who does some very pretty spinning and dying of yarn. I love her stuff and if I can't get ahold of some fiber of my own, I know I can get a fiber fix there!

Hope you all enjoy the blogs, if you've seen them before or not, and I hope you bloggers enjoy your award! ^-^ I know I've enjoyed sharing some of my favs.




No comments: