Thursday, January 26, 2012

Anyone else get sideswiped by the holidays? I think I got the license of that sleigh, but I could have read it wrong. ^_~


The teacup pincushions turned out quirky and cute. I have not yet listed them as I just haven't had time to go through and give each one it's own photo time. There are around 10 of them so far! 


I love the colors of this one, it's got several siblings of different cup styles in the same fabric. 




Hubb and I made a deal to help each other with our New Years Resolutions, he would get up and run every day and I would craft one marketable item each day. So far so good! 
The first couple of days I made necklaces and have listed this one in the shop. My problem is I'm always creating something I'd wear and I don't always have the supplies to make two! 


No comments: