Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My mother volunteers some time with a group called Ponies with a Purpose and they've decided to host a quick craft event on the 10th of Dec! Mom and I are going to share a booth and so I've been on the hunt for fun quick crafty gifts to make.

I decided to wander the goodwill around the corner as my craft room is giving me an eye twitch. I've gotten to the point where I want to go in and just start shipping things out! It's gotten a little crazy. I've been helping the boys do a craft swap with some other kids, so just about everything has been pulled and moved as of late.

I came upon some very cute white tea cups in from various sets and the wheels started spinning. I've been dying to make a couple of tea cup pin cushions with the squares of fabric I was given in a swap...so now I'm all sprawled out at my dining room table creating.   I promise to share the finals!

No comments: