Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Question to any of you out there.

I have cards for sale, and cards I plan on doing that will be up for sale. I want to make sure they all get where they are going safe and sound and in the condition I put them in the package in.

Anyone have any tricks they use? I have thought of trying to find those clear packages that they sell single cards in so that I know each card is safe and isn't bothering any of the others. In case of weather accidents. I know that mailmen try to keep things safe, but sometimes things are out of a persons control. Like humidity!

Of course I'm not asking for you to slip me trade secrets ^-^ I'm kinda just hoping for a pointer in the right direction as I'm new to this game.

On another note, what sealant do you card makers use for things drawn on...I'm thinking of doing a set of flowers drawn and shaded in ebony pencils, and would hate to have them smudge because I didn't use the right sealant!

No comments: