Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Recently I found a neat new site.

It's called Etsy. If you've never heard of it, don't feel bad I hadn't until a few days back. Enthralled with all the crafts and creative talent I was seeing I joined up quickly. What better than a place to find great gifts for family and friends that you can't just run to a local store and pick up? Or to showcase your creative talents.

There are so many interesting things and so much I want to buy!!!



This blog will be a short snippet of information about the items I have created. *and cough, cough sell on Etsy* So if you like them, look me up! >>>>>>>>>>>>> check links!

Mainly though this is just to share my latest crafts and art pieces. Hope you enjoy!


*Please bear with me as I learn sizes for this blog. I'm still working things out!*

No comments: