Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Butterfly Award


Aww, Beehive was kind enough to surprise me with a little award that bloggers share.

So heres the rules:
1. Post logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

So heres my ten nominees.
1. Posie Gets Cozy
2. Bittersweet, who tempts me with all the goodies on her blog
3. Subu, Inc.
4. Magpie & Birdie, a vintage clothing blog of a local shop, with tutes on sprucing things up!
5. Devil's Panties, Not satanic *orn. *chuckles*
6.Arkansas Artists On Etsy
7.Cake Wrecks
8.Art Of The Craft Studios
9.A Blondie Day -Sometimes makes me want a girl. ^-~
10. Old Red Barn

Ok, so I read a lot of blogs and it was hard to pick who went in this time....so I did a random pointing act.

And since I'm horrid about posting comments on the blogs I love to read.....It may be a while before I get the notice out.....but I'll try!

Thanks beehive! ^-^

2 comments:

Dana said...

Wow!!! Thanks. I thought I was just kinda the dorky girl that hung out behind the cool kids. But maybe I'm cool afterall.

Or maybe not.

Ekio Locatiare said...

No way! You have such a cool blog ^-^